Uncc Consortium Agreement

Through a Visiting Student FAQ Sheet – If you`re going to another local university or university, you can sign up for the Army ROTC program by applying for a student. Please contact Mr. Rick Nash at 704-687-8633 or e-mail rnash3@uncc.edu to see if this option is available to you. Click here to apply for guest students after checking your authorization. Guest student: A host student is a student who graduates from an institution other than the ECU and is allowed to take a class in ECU. Guest students should discuss financial assistance and consortium options with their home school. Can I participate in UNC Charlotte in associative or intramural sport while I am enrolled in a consortium class? The Greater Charlotte Consortium Agreement allows full-time students to participate in the Army ROTC program in subsequent schools and to occupy rotc armed classes and leadership laboratories. Students from these schools can attend a commission within the United States Army Reserves or the Army National Guard. Please contact Rick Nash, the unc-Charlotte Army ROTC Enrollment Officer at 704-687-8633 or email rnash3@uncc.edu to determine the course you need to register. Click here to complete the application as soon as you have spoken with the registration officer. This completed application will be returned to your home school`s contact point. UnC Chapel Hill students should consult and follow the decisions of their academic dean regarding curricula, if any, for a different scoring base than originally authorized. Johnson – Wales University (currently awaiting Cadet Command approval) .

As part of the inter-institutional programme, all full-time students (with the exception of beginners, students, students or non-graduates) can enrol in courses with appropriate admission at the following universities: At the beginning of the fall 2020 semester, many participating inter-institutional universities (North Carolina Central University, UNC-Charlotte, UNC-Greensboro, NC and Duke University) made changes to their academic calendar for the semester. Students should familiarize themselves with important appointments at the visiting school. Can I attend a school that is not at the CCG? International student: An international student is a student who is not a U.S. citizen. International students may be eligible for financial assistance if they are an eligible non-citizen. In general, you are a legitimate non-citizen if you are a permanent U.S. citizen with a permanent resident card (I-551), a conditional permanent residence (I-551C), owner of an arrival check-in (I-94) from the Department of Homeland Security (with refuge, Asylum granted or designated, T-holder (T-1, T-2, T-3, etc.), Cuban-Haitian participant or holder of a valid certificate or letter of authorization from the Ministry of Health and Human Services stating a designation as a victim of human trafficking. Eligibility for financial assistance is determined by the conclusion of faFSA, registration status and satisfactory academic progress, to whom do I pay for the course at another institution? Can I take postgraduate courses at another institution? The student may take a course at a participating university, provided places are available, if the student`s counselor or dean can confirm that the course is suitable for the student`s studies, for example. B postgraduate courses are only available to graduates of higher education and the planned course cannot be taught at the university of origin during the same academic semester.

Alternate enrollment: A dual-enrollment student is a student who obtains an ECU diploma and has obtained permission from the Chancellor to take courses at another university or community school.